BF Scalper Pro is a trading advisor that is a part of the FXAutomater family. They are quite known on Forex. We have a Balck Friday offer under way. The devs claimed that it is “One of The Most Successful Expert Advisors.”
BF Scalper Pro trading strategy
There’s plenty of intel, so for your comfort we have united everything in the following list.
- The system knows how to open and close orders automatically for us.
- The robot has received features from a download free version of this robot.
- The advisor works with a Grid of orders strategy.
- The system protects orders with SL and TP levels from the market wild moves.
- We can open orders on the following cross pairs GBP/USD, EUR/USD, EUR/CHF, EUR/AUD, EUR/CAD, GBP/CAD, USD/CAD, USD/CHF, and USD/JPY.
- Low drawdowns is the goal for the system.
- The advisor can avoid opening orders during high-impact news.
- There are push and email notifications.
- The advisor has broker protection that covers our orders from being hunted.
- There’s a Friday Exit feature to close deals before the weekend.
- It can be used on both platforms: MT4 and MT5.
- The only time frame is M15.
- The settings are available for all pairs.
- We are allowed to set what hours we would like to work.
- The system should be used on an ECN account.
BF Scalper Pro backtesting report
We’ve got a GBPUSD test on the M15 time frame. The data period was from 2015 to 2019. The modeling quality was 99.90% with variable spreads. The initial deposit was $1000 that has become $2952 of the total net profit. The profit factor was 1.80. The maximum drawdown was 11.03%. It’s an acceptable number for a backtest. We may note that there were 966 deals with 68-72% accuracy executed.
BF Scalper Pro live results
The expert advisor has been running a real FXOpen account automatically with 1:500 leverage on MT4. It has a verified track record and verified trading privileges. The developers found it on March 23, 2020, and deposited it at $10,000. Since then, the absolute gain has become 35.04%. The average monthly gain is 1.49%. The maximum drawdown is 22.67%. Twenty investors track the trading results.
There were 969 orders with 2299.2 pips executed. An average win is 9.51 pips when an average loss is -14.42 pips. The accuracy is 72% for long and 68% for short trading directions. An average trade length is 13 hours 19 minutes. The profit factor is 1.84.
The system works with many cross pairs. The most traded one is EURCAD – 110 orders.
It works with low risks to the balance.
The system protects SL and TP levels from a broker.
We have a single month lost this year.
Some features of BF Scalper Pro
|Average monthly gain||1.49%|
|Currency pairs||Nine pairs|
Main things that make BF Scalper Pro doubtful EA
- The system provides short profits
An average paid advisor has to make much more. It’s important to recover after losses if they occur. So, every profitable deal must overtake a losing one.
- No testimonials provided
It’s important to know if the robot works well for clients. It’s because the market conditions may not match on various brokers. We’d like to see proof of profitability.
- The backtests are two-year old
It would be great if the system was retested after updates. The current tick data will show if everything is alright.
There’s a mentioned Black Friday sale. The price was increased from $197 to $237 to give us a discounted price of $117. It’s typical for FXAutomater to do this scam thing. We are not surprised that they did it once again. The package includes a real account license, three demo account licenses, customer support, and a 60-day refund policy.
The system has no testimonials about how well it’s been working on clients’ accounts. So, we are blind without this intel.