FX Fortnite is a trading solution that has been trading on a real USD account for almost a year. The presentation hasn’t been updated since publishing. The devs insisted that this is “100% Full Automated MT4/MT5 Expert Advisor.”
FX Fortnite trading strategy
The dev shares the robot’s trading details, settings, and strategies on the official website. For your comfort, we have grouped them in the list below.
- The advisor is a fully-automated trading solution, as the devs mentioned.
- We can execute orders on MT4.
- It focuses on working with a trend strategy.
- The support strategy is Hedge.
- The risks can be: Conservative, Medium, and Aggressive.
- We can work with EURCHF only. It’s a minor pair.
- The time frame should be set H1.
- We can work with any broker that we want.
- The deposit has to be more than $1000.
- The leverage level is 1:100.
- “Inbuilt indicators analyze the market’s divergences and convergences.”
- The support has to be 24/7.
- We can work through the suggested broker – IC Markets.
FX Fortnite backtesting report
The robot worked with EURCHF on the H1 time frame. The data period was 9 months of 2020. The modeling quality was 90.00% with a 2-pip spread. An initial deposit was $1000 that has become $531.22 of the total net profit. The profit factor was 2.01. The maximum drawdown was 19.49%. The robot had 614 deals traded with a 61% win rate for short and 67% for long trading positions.
FX Fortnite live results
The advisor trades on a real account. Currently, the total balance equals $1232.52. The floating loss is -$116.97. The margin level is 917.2%.
The total net return is 146.5% when an average monthly return is 39.4%. An average accuracy is 76.7%. The profit factor is 3.32. An average trade frequency is 12.2 deals a day. There were 6760.7 pips obtained.
The system trades with an average trade length of 48 hours. Its average win result is $1.42 when an average loss is $1.41.
There’s only one magic number behind the robot.
Friday with 267 deals is ahead in trading activities.
The system trades the European session more frequently than others.
The profit factor varies from 21.9 to 1.5.
Some features of FX Fortnite
The dev points out the following features of this EA:
- The robot works with only EURCHF.
- The only recommended broker is IC Markets.
- The advisor doesn’t trade frequently.
- It works with various profit factors from week to week.
- It runs charts with a twice higher average profit factor that the paid advisor should have.
- It opens orders during almost the whole day.
- There’s a 30-day refund policy applied.
|Average monthly gain||39.4%|
|Price||$149, $199, $249|
|Recommended brokers||IC Markets|
Main things to consider if you invest with FX Fortnite
Only one pair to trade
- The advisor didn’t provide us with diversite if the main symbol starts trading worse.
- The developers avoid telling us about strategy details, settings, and other features.
Lack of testimonials
- We don’t know if the system works well on clients’ accounts or not.
There are three packages on the board. We have the bronze pack with one real one demo account for $149, the good pack with 2 real and 2 demo accounts for $199, and the platinum pack of 3 real and 3 demo accounts for $249. We have a user manual in PDF, set files, support and upgrades for free, and a 30-day refund policy.
The system has no people testimonials on FPA. So, we have to guess if it works properly on other trading accounts.