Happy Market Hours is a trading solution to make profits on the Forex Market. There are many details about how the system works explained. We can find backtest reports and trading results here. So, it’s great to make the final decision based on plenty of information.
Happy Market Hours trading strategy
- We can work with Trend and Scalp strategies. So, the system focuses on cutting profits out.
- The best cross pairs to trade are: EURUSD, EURCHF, EURGBP, USDCAD, USDCHF, and GBPUSD.
- The core time frame is M15.
Happy Market Hours backtesting report
The developers decided on the robot as it should be. The time frame was chosen as M15 and the pair was EURUSD. The data period was 12 years of ThinkMarkets data. It received the modeling quality of 90.00% with 2-pip spreads. So, the robot must be used on ECN accounts. An initial deposit was $1,000. The system obtained $28,511,188 profits. The profit factor was 1.61. It has executed 1775 deals. The win rate was high as well: 80.19% and 75.46% for short and long trading positions, respectively.
Happy Market Hours live results
The robot has been executing orders on a real Blaze Markets account. The leverage is 1:200 when the platform to trade is MT4. It works on the account with a verified track record. The system has made $704.24 of profit for over 1 year of trading activity.
Happy Market Hours has performed 456 deals out of which 281 were profitable. It represents an average win of 62%. The system holds an order open for 55 minutes.
Happy Market Hours opens orders on EURUSD, GBPUSD, and USDCAD. USDCAD is the most actively traded symbol (157 deals), but the less profitable one, -$25.30.
The expert advisor works with medium risks to the balance. There’s a 26.36% chance of losing 10% of the balance in case of 21 losing trades.
The system has plenty of orders closed with losses.
Some features of Happy Market Hours
The system works on the market based on the following features:
- The robot will work on our account completely automatically.
- We can work with the strategies like Trend and Scalping.
- Trading is possible on the pairs: EURUSD, EURCHF, EURGBP, USDCAD, USDCHF, and GBPUSD.
- We can work on the M15 time frame.
- It manages trading on ECN and Standard types of the account.
- We have a spreads filter on the board.
- There’s dynamic SL and TP levels placed.
- We can grab the whole move on the market.
- It’s possible to trade on any account type.
- We can grab the market moves and turn them into profits.
- The owners provide us with proper testing of the system.
- We can turn on a trailing stop loss.
- It would be better not to trade high impact news.
- The core symbols to skip news are: USD, EUR, GBP, JPY, AUD, CAD, CHF, NZD, CNY. We have to filter them.
- There are auto GMT settings applied.
- We can work on the MT4 platform.
- The system works the best with: Micro, Mini, and Standard account types.
- The balance has to be higher than $100.
- There are no Martingale, Hedge, and Grid strategies on the board.
|Average monthly gain||1.19%|
|Price||€299 and €499|
|Type||Trend and Scalping|
|Currency pairs||EURUSD, EURCHF, EURGBP, USDCAD, USDCHF, and GBPUSD|
Main things to consider if you invest with Happy Market Hours
Cross pairs diversity
We can trade six pairs. This allows us to diversify risks properly.
The robt trades with loses. Its trading history shows that the system has more losing than winning trades. The risk/reward ratio looks unhealthy and it can take much time for the system to recover.
Generates poor profits
The system’s average win result is 62%. It means that mostly half of the trades it performs are lost. With the help of scalping approach the robot tries to generate quick profits. Unfortunately, it does not work well.
We have two standardized packs on the board. The first one costs $299 and includes two licenses when the €499 pack includes five licenses. There are ten EAs on the board and a single indicator. The pack is featured by ten robots, updates, upgrades, and a 30-day refund policy.
Happy Forex has a page on Trustpilot. There are 28 reviews written with a 4.7 rate formed in total.
It’s great that traders share their positive experience with us. However, there is no review for this EA provided.