- Shares rose 1% after Microsoft reached a licensing deal with Ubisoft Entertainment to secure approval from the U.K. competition regulator.
- Microsoft stock also rose in premarket trade.
- The stock rallied 18% after the high-tech manufacturing services company reported strong results driven by new AI products and data-communications sales.
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- U.S.-listed shares rose 1% as the company agreed to pay a $225 million fine to settle price-fixing charges.
- Shares rose 4% as the videoconferencing giant reported a significant increase in earnings and provided strong full-year guidance.
- Nordson Corp.
- Shares dropped 5% as the maker of industrial adhesives and other products missed revenue expectations, primarily due to weakness in its electronics business.