Large cryptocurrencies showed a mixed performance during morning trading on Friday, with some notable movements in the market. Here is a summary of the key highlights:
Cardano (ADAUSD) experienced the biggest rally, surging by 1.40% to reach 26 cents.
However, Ripple (XRPUSD) witnessed a decrease, dropping by 0.66% to 51 cents.
Other Cryptocurrency Movements
Several other cryptocurrencies also demonstrated increases on Friday:
- Uniswap (UNIUSD) climbed 0.74% to $4.38.
- Dogecoin (DOGEUSD) rose 0.62% to 6 cents.
- Solana (SOLUSD) increased by 0.36% and reached $19.66.
- Polkadot (DOTUSD) registered a modest rise of 0.04% and closed at $4.26.
Bitcoin (BTCUSD), on the other hand, experienced a minimal gain of 0.04%, reaching $25,981.20.
On the downside, two other currencies posted reductions:
- Ethereum (ETHUSD) sank 0.25% to $1,643.29.
- Polygon (MATICUSD) slipped by 0.11% and settled at 55 cents.
Crypto-Related Company News
In the realm of crypto-related companies, there were various movements in the stock market:
- Coinbase Global Inc. (COIN) witnessed a decline of 1.12% to $78.71.
- MicroStrategy Inc. (MSTR) slipped by 0.94% and settled at $354.16.
- Riot Platforms Inc. (RIOT) shares dropped 2.69% to $11.05.
- Marathon Digital Holdings Inc. (MARA) experienced a decrease of 3.34% and closed at $12.15.
However, there were a few notable gainers as well:
- Overstock.com Inc. (OSTK) rallied 1.31% to $26.45.
- Block Inc. (SQ) rose by 1.72% and reached $58.64.
- PayPal Holdings Inc. (PYPL) had a modest increase of 0.73% to $62.96.
Meanwhile, the following companies faced losses:
- Tesla Inc. (TSLA) shed 2.43% and closed at $251.81.
- Ebang International Holdings Inc. (EBON) saw a slight decrease of 0.39% and settled at $7.68.
- NVIDIA Corp. (NVDA) fell by 1.18%, reaching $487.72.
- Advanced Micro Devices Inc. (AMD) climbed by 1.31% to $107.11.
In the fund space, the performance of blockchain-focused and crypto-related ETFs was as follows:
- Amplify Transformational Data Sharing ETF (BLOK) slid by 0.55% to $21.86.
- Bitwise Crypto Industry Innovators ETF (BITQ), which focuses on pure-play crypto companies, declined 1.99% and settled at $7.46.
- Grayscale Bitcoin Trust (GBTC), which tracks the Bitcoin market price, dropped 1.39% to $18.45.